Types of Information We Collect
We collect two kinds of information: personal information and anonymous information.
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, information you provide to us when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, enter a contest or sweepstakes,
- Use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites,
- or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our sites or through our applications.
You may be asked for your name, email address, telephone, social media username, or other information.
You may, however, visit our sites anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit it to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, but that may prevent you from engaging in certain activities on our sites.
We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms. This information may include:
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize your experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources we provide.
- To improve our sites: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you. If at any time the you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To respond to you: We may use your email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests
- To send messages to your cell phone: To send you offers and information via SMS. Message & data rates may apply. You will be able to opt out of receiving future messages at any time.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the sites or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or administering promotions. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our sites that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our sites. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to one or more of our sites, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Exposure The Musical
c/o Dewynters Ltd
This document was last updated on March 26 2014